Are you a ‘wantrepreneur’ who loves the thought of a laptop lifestyle? Don’t want to fit into the boring corporate cubicle nation world?
Umbrella Marketing is looking for astute Digital Marketing experts to join our growing nation-wide team.
Initially the role is estimated to be between 10 and 20 hours a week on a freelance/contract basis. Depending on business growth there is the definite potential for more hours in the future.
We are looking to add someone to our best-of-breed digital ninja team. We are happy to discuss your rates depending on your experience. You MUST be able to demonstrate at least 2-3 years digital marketing industry. We are looking for an awesome data driven “funnel hacker” who knows how to build funnels from end to end and also someone who can report on and analyse the data.
A lot of the tasks in this role include building marketing campaigns/funnels using specific online programs like Facebook Power Editor, Unbounce and Active Campaign.
It is essential you know how to ‘build’ a Facebook advertising campaigns, help optimise them and report on their findings.
The ideal candidate MUST have these attributes:
- Can work from home efficiently, but also be able to travel to the home office in Newport, Melbourne and client offices around Melbourne.
- Strong knowledge of the online marketing world, especially content marketing and CRO best practices.
- Good understanding of the “pillars” of online marketing – SEO, Adwords, Social Media, Content marketing and Email marketing.
- A data-driven mindset – including creating client reports and learning how to read it to make decisions.
- Super attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills and English
- Outstanding time management.
- Uses their initiative / Goes above and beyond to get the job done.
- Able to improve current systems for maximum productivity.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Great self manager and can get the job done without hand-holding.
The Tasks for this role can include:
- Build funnels from end-to-end – that is from client brief to GO LIVE.
- Set up Facebook advertising campaigns – including building, optimising and reporting.
- Create landing pages in popular software such as Unbounce or ClickFunnels.
- Using Infusionsoft or Active Campaign to build and manage email marketing automation campaigns.
Tools we use that you will need to know include:
- Landing page software – we use Unbounce & Clickfunnels
- Email automation software – we use Active Campaign & Infusionsoft
- GoToWebinar for running webinars
- Facebook Power Editor
- Canva for creating FB posts & adverts
- Google Analytics & Excel – for reporting on client campaign performance
- Google docs & dropbox for manage all our client files
- Trello, Skype & Podio for project management
How to apply:
When you apply for the role please send a short cover letter (or even a video!) telling us your current situation, why you’d be the perfect fit for us, and give direct links to your portfolio or any relevant experience and skills you have – especially relating to the skills required in this role. You can add your CV if you wish but we want to see the real you and real evidence that you can handle the job and understand social media and internet marketing.
To apply for this role please send your cover letter and any other relevant collateral via email to: [email protected].